Chart Trading uses click & drag functionality to let you modify Stop Losses, Take Profits, and Limit Orders from directly within the charts.
View Position and Order Lines
- Open a chart for a currency pair you’re currently trading (Position or Limit Order).
- Click the View Options icon from the top of the chart and make sure Orders and Positions are selected.
You will see the Order or Position lines inside the chart, which will show you, Entry price, Volume and Buy or Sell.
- Move your mouse over the Position or Order line. This will highlight the line and the corresponding Order/Position in TradeWatch.
- Click and drag the Stop Loss, Take Profit, or Order Volume to the rate you want.
- You will receive a confirmation of your order changes in the top right of your screen.